Chi Omega Convention

This past weekend I had the opportunity to travel to Orlando for Chi Omega’s 61st Bi-Annual National Convention. For those of you who do not know, I am an advisor for Chi Omega here at ECU, my alma mater. Often times, Chi Omega likes for advisors to be five years removed from undergraduate before they start advising however, since most of our alums move away from Greenville after graduation, we unfortunately do not have a very large alumni base, which means we are always in desperate need for advisors. Thus, I started advising four years ago, only two years after graduation. However, this was my first convention and it was a blast! 

It was so cool to see so many amazing and strong women. We got to spend time with women from across the country, attended workshops and training's, attend the Model Initiation where a young collegian was initiated in front of 1200 Chi Omega women. She is a 3rd generation and the 4th women in her family to be a Chi Omega. It was incredible and so neat, not to mention I love our initiation ceremony, it brings back so many memories and also refreshes me about what it really means to be a Chi Omega and what we stand for. 


I am so proud of the young women in our sorority who are leaders and representing our chapter so well. It is an honor to serve as their advisor and I am so thankful to have the opportunity to do so. 

Enjoy the picture dump below!

View From the Room


View of the Opening Dinner, I was blow away by how many women were there!

Beyond thankful for Mary and her commitment to Chi Omega. She is an incredible advisor and Rho Zeta is so lucky to have her!


Chi Omega Supreme Governing Council

Shelly Potter, S.H.

Chi Omega revealed their new brand and I think its fabulous: Sisters on Purpose

I used to never be a big dessert lover, but when they are this cute you have to take a pic!

Ellen our president at the Parade of Chapters


Who doesn't love a cute Key Lime Pie?!?!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Text Message....

To Whom it may Concern....

The White House is "Pink"... What about LUNG CANCER?