Image
I have been wanting to start a blog about being a coaches “wife” for a long time however there was one problem… I wasn’t a wife yet. I started dating Coach in October of 2007 and we have been head over heels in love since that time but we both wanted to wait until I graduated from college and got started in my career before we got engaged and started planning a wedding. Three years after I graduated we are finally married!
In my mind… I didn’t have a timeline of three years after graduation to wait to get married (I was thinking more like a year)…. and quite honestly there were times where I was tired of being introduced as “Coaches Girlfriend”… but looking back I am glad that we waited.   For the past five years we have had the opportunity to learn so much about each other. We have grown together, gone through hardships, had life changing experiences, been promoted, changed jobs, bought a house, purchased cars (anyone who knows me personally knows this is a big deal), won, lost, witnessed births and deaths, celebrated,  dealt with illnesses, etc.  We have had the opportunity to experience so much over these past 5.5 years and I couldn’t be more grateful and blessed.
The reason I am starting this blog is to share my life experiences with anyone who might be able to relate. Being a coaches wife is not an easy task. Its actually quite challenging… but its incredibly rewarding and I am honored to stand beside him as he works to change children’s lives.
I also plan to share some of my own life experiences as I have been through a lot in my 26 years on earth. As a former Division 1 soccer player and a survivor of lung cancer I have had my fair share of trials and tribulations but with that I have also had a lot of success and I am excited to share some of that with my readers.
Life takes dedication, passion, love and hard work.  It is my hope to share stories of my daily life and to hopefully provide inspiration to others.  I look forward to starting this journey and hearing from readers.
Never forget….. “Start each day with a grateful heart”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Text Message....

To Whom it may Concern....

The White House is "Pink"... What about LUNG CANCER?